I don't understand!
About noon today, I worked over a blog and published it. Now, at 10:40 p.m, I find an Email message, saying my site hasn't been active in 90 days! That's about the third time, which would mean once a month, that I have received that message.
Maybe that means that I have seen sitting here dawdling away, while only an occasional slippery advertiser runs in to offer his (or her) fabulous offers to me, and I have never been interested.
Tell you what I'll do: I'll copy this into an Email and send it to relatives and friends, who will no doubt have wished that I had continued my solitude in blogging.
Well, maybe I write only for exercise, and leave blogging to more productive and prolific writers who don't get messages saying that "If you don't use it, you'll lose it!"
With that departing message, I'll tell you a couple of ways you can come aboard.
I'll open the door by admitting you as my guests if you care to. And then all you have to do is type:
www.typosgalore.blogspot.com. Once, I couldn't make that work and slammed down the first thing that came to mind -- a saucy magazine I used to sneak a peak at which was called Jim Jam Jems. So what came out was www.jimjamjems.blogspot.com . I apologize if it isn't nearly as juicy as its grandparent was.
Paul Weeks

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home